• Sponge, Gluten Free and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient but their may be nut traces present.
• Our cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
• Never put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes.
• Sponge, Chocolate and Gluten Free cake will keep for three days after delivery.
Edible Images and Sugar Models
• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg images. The quality of print is dependent on the quality of the photo you provided.
• We require 3 working days notice on all cakes ordered.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
• We only accept cards and Paypal for orders placed online. We use SSL 3D secure payments via Sagepay
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
• Deliveries are made by APC, on your chosen delivery date. You will be emailed diectly from them with regard time of deliveries.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We only deliver within the UK.
• We do not deliver on Sundays.
• We can deliver to neighbors if you are out. Please specify your neighbors complete address.
Refund and Cancellation
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 3 working days prior to delivery.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
Photographic evidenece may be required prior to using your cake.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.